Advertisment

I need more playing Time

I need more playing Time
According to Kudus he was desperate to leave because he needs more play time, which he wasn’t getting at the start of the season. “I was very close to move to Everton,” he said on Joy Prime. “I thought it was a good move for me and I felt I should try it. It wasn’t like this season was my first, it was my third. So if I’m not getting the time I’m looking for then why not try different else? That was the idea of everything that happened.” “I spoke to Lampard [regarding a move to Everton]. I had a several chat with him to know the project they have for me, what he thinks about me and how lampard sees me as a player because definitely that would be the green light for me to decide whether I want to move. Without the coach there is nothing.” Mohammed Kudus scored two goals in three games at the World Cup and also provided a necessary assist for Andre Ayew when Ghana faced Portugal in the first game of the tournament. And he also won the Man-Of-The-Match award against South Korea.
Previous Post Next Post
Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements