Advertisment

Otto Addo Speaks On Daniel Kofi Kyere and His Technical Team.

The yet to be announced coach of the Black Stars Coach, Otto Addo has appointed Francis Bugri,41, to help in the scouting of Ghanaian players around the globe ahead of the 2022 FIFA World Cup. He is a former Dortmund youth Player. These were Otto Addo's words "From scouts to analysts to the trainers, I have a very good team around me that I trust and that supports me very well. Thats the most important. My assistant coach, Didi Dramani takes care of many things on site," he told Transfermarkt.
He then added "Our Technical Advisor Chris Hughton also does a lot of the work for me. My former teammate and good friend Francis Bugri forwards our elaborated plans to the appropriate departments." This is what he also said about Daniel Kofi Kyere "In view of his performance in the current season, a lot would have to happen to Daniel Kofi Kyere for me to say. The boy did not only inspire in the 2nd Bundesliga but has also done very well in the national team recently."
Previous Post Next Post
Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements